Monday, April 11, 2011

Daniel Tosh - Completely Serious

Daniel Tosh is an American stand-up comedian and television host. He currently hosts the Comedy Central video clip show, Tosh.0. He has appeared multiple times on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and the Late Show with David Letterman.

Daniel Tosh: Completely Serious is Tosh's second comedy album, released in 2007. It is the follow up to his CD debut, True Stories I Made Up, which sold close to ten million copies. The one hour special features some extremely edgy yet somehow good-natured comedy.

Part 1 of 7



Part 2 of 7




Part 3 of 7


Part 4 of 7


Part 5 of 7


Part 6 of 7


Part 7 of 7

4 comments:

  1. Tosh is awesome and I love his stand-up. I think a lot of people dont even see his stand-up and just know him for Tosh.O. Not to change the subject but who are some of your other favorite stand-up's? Also do you care if I put a link to your blog on my blog??

    http://thismiclaughs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are right about people not knowing about Tosh's stand-up work. I myself only found out about him recently.

    In general, I enjoy most of the mainstream and popular stand up comics, among them: Chris Rock, Dane Cook, Dave Chappelle, Russell Peters, etc. I particularly loved Eddie Murphy in Delirious.

    You have some interesting write-ups about stand-up comics that my blog readers will find useful. Feel free to link to my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks a lot Ethan! Keep up the great work with the blog,I really enjoy your site. Just wondering if you caught the Comedy Central awards last night? What was your over all thoughts on it? Anyways man have great day and I look forward to reading more on your site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately I live outside the US and don't get Comedy Central where I live. I get most of my stand up comedy fix online :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog